Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Bric à Brac

Today is my last day at this current temp job, my other nature guide summer job ain't so certain anymore with all the damn sneezing birds (some of the nature parks may not even open if things don't improve)

That said, I'm still eating chicken (mostly out of spite, and because it's cheap cos MAN are people susceptible to media fear-mongering these days.)

Will be moving into my new digs in the next few days - so I'm off to Paris this weekend to have a fun time dismantling furniture thats probably been dismantled and remantled (makes sense as a word in my opinion) one too many times. I participated in a vulture-like raid of an evil grandmothers (not mine, mines nice) house last weekend as she's downsizing (no, that's not a euphemism for 'died'). It was like a bric a brac free for all. Pity she had such crap tastes then.

No comments: